One year anniversary of TEMAC webpage

Started by Ededge2002, July 14, 2013, 10:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

I was looking for something and realized that July 10th was the anniversary of TEMAC's website upgrade.

I would like to thank Ben and all the other people involved for there hard work and donating there time to the site making it such a great place.

I would also like to thank all for not banning me yet! 

I will keep trying.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Somebody get Ed off here. That's enough! He's gone too far now!

Ban him!

And yes, thank you Ben! This an awesome site.

battlestu

we need cake :)

Thanks for the great site Ben
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

bfeist

Aww shucks guys.

8300 posts in one year. You guys are the real reason this site (and club) is such a success. Everyone keep contributing and I'll keep improving!

Ben

Wingnutz

Ben,
Thank-you for this website. (in spite of the fact that Ed hasn't been banned...yet!) As many of you know my wife lost her battle with cancer approx. two weeks ago. During that ordeal, RC modelling and RC forums especially this one, provided brief escapes. It was nice to be able escape to a place with friends. I'm grateful.
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

bfeist

Quote from: Wingnutz on July 18, 2013, 10:20:36 AM
Ben,
Thank-you for this website. (in spite of the fact that Ed hasn't been banned...yet!) As many of you know my wife lost her battle with cancer approx. two weeks ago. During that ordeal, RC modelling and RC forums especially this one, provided brief escapes. It was nice to be able escape to a place with friends. I'm grateful.

That's the greatest compliment anyone could give Bill. I'm very sorry for your loss. Your words make me reflect on what a "hobby" provides at it's core: a brief distraction from our "real" lives. I too feel lucky to have focused in on such an interesting hobby and that I get to enjoy it in the company of such great people. I hope to see you at the field soon.

Ben