Pilots Meeting and Blue Jays game 5

Started by Frank v B, October 13, 2015, 10:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Tomorrow is our first Pilots Meeting and the Blue Jays are playing Game 5 starting at 4:07 pm.  Gerald and I are planning to get to Colonel Mustard for the opening pitch and watch the game on the main floor until the Pilots Meeting starts... in which case we will just continue to watch the large screen TV in our meeting room until the meeting is called to order.

All you self employed, retired and jobless people can come and join the fun.

The choice is not an either/or.  We will watch the Blue Jays win game 5 and then go to the Pilots Meeting.

Go Blue Jays!!

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

So, with a typical ball game taking three hours, and the possibility of extra innings (say 5, by recent example), we may need to delay the pilots' meeting until 9:07 pm.  At the very least we can't start until 7:07, and if that happens expect one of two possible disparate moods to dramatically affect behaviour in the building.

Concentration of kitchen staff on preparing orders could be marginal at best, so avoid stuff that needs to be cooked properly, and be ready to settle for someone else's order.

And whatever you do, DO NOT ask Frank for any technical opinions or advice on RC stuff until Sunday.  His brain will be otherwise occupied, or just plain pied  (or overclocked, or juiced - your choice).   I think I feel a photo essay coming on ... ;D

Andy