5 (45.5%)
Dallas Darling
6 (54.5%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 04, 2013, 12:09:46 PM

battlestu

I was recently shopping at Cadez's hobby shop and got myself a nice new P-51B. I know two other members have the same plane and are using the "Shangri La" paint scheme. Not wanting to be like everyone else i started looking for scheme to call my own.

I found two that a really like Ding Hao and Dallas Darling but i can't make up my mind. Since i can't decide i'll let the members pick for me. If you pick "other" let me know which scheme you like and i'll add it to the poll.

Thanks
Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

With a name like Ding Hao, how could it lose?  Besides, it's a classier colour scheme.

Ededge2002

I think the Dallas one might be a little more visible as both are attractive.

Can't wait for update photos
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Bobmic

I'm with Dallas but from where are you planning to get the decals?
Hope it will be ready for the rescheduled war bird day.

battlestu

thanks for the input guys ... keep it coming (don't for get to vote so far only one for ding hao)

I'll get the decals from Callie (http://callie-graphics.com/) it's the same place i got the Toni vinyls.

Greg

battlestu

Quote from: piker on May 28, 2013, 12:15:21 PM
With a name like Ding Hao, how could it lose?  Besides, it's a classier colour scheme.

i'm all about being classy :)... it was my nickname in high school

sihinch

Hey, 2 votes for Ding! Robert's post was kinda vote-ish.

piker

I was the first one to click a vote... and for Ding.  The only choice, really.  Don't listen to Ed and Bobby.  They have no fashion sense.

Bobmic

Ding looks like a toy and everyone knows that hot girls go with hot planes...:)
There's really nothing to discuss here - Now let me check if I can click a few more times on the vote button...

Ededge2002

Quote from: piker on May 28, 2013, 03:26:20 PMDon't listen to Ed and Bobby.  They have no fashion sense.

Your going to take fashion tips from a guy who thinks a trailer is a boat and hangs around people wearing cycling shorts?

Can't vote on mobile and I don't feel like running on the wheel to start up my computer.  Please consider my post a vote
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

piker

Ah but you haven't even SEEN me in cycling shorts!  So sexy...

But wait!  If YOU haven't voted yet, who was the second vote for that butt ugly Dallas thing?

battlestu

Quote from: piker on May 28, 2013, 05:02:35 PM
Ah but you haven't even SEEN me in cycling shorts!  So sexy...

But wait!  If YOU haven't voted yet, who was the second vote for that butt ugly Dallas thing?

i gave my vote to my buddy at work... 3 for Dallas and 2 for Ding

imran13

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Michael

Michael