Hello everyone!

Started by eddiecj, May 29, 2014, 12:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiecj

Hello TEMAC members! my name is Eddie, just earlier today i had the pleasure of flying for the first time at your field, with the blessing of Simon H,
he did not have to allow me to fly, considering i could not buddy box, and having never seen me fly, despite this he took my word that i had experience
flying my plane. I would like to say that despite a less than perfect landing and takeoff,  my Apprentice went up and safely down without him regretting
his decision to trust me, thanks Simon!! the new runway is awesome! although taking off parallel to myself is new to me, (always took off standing directly behind my plane)
lol, for anyone who has heard, i shot an aerial video a few days ago of the field, i will be uploading the link in the next couple days. Well, its been an exciting day for me, first time flying at a club, again, thanks to all who let me fly, and i look forward to joining and earning my wings! Thanks guys!!

battlestu

welcome to the club!... and i see you got the login issue sorted out ;)

Greg

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

eddiecj

bfeist

Gregor77

Eddie. Welcome to the club. You will have a great time. Let me know when you head to the field as we are practically neighbours.