EF1 Racing/Practice in Orangeville

Started by sihinch, August 07, 2014, 11:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

@Polecat has kindly offered to try and arrange another EF1 practice/race in Orangeville this fall.  I believe this would be a pilot-in-the-middle type event, where you fly around the course & around yourself!

Here is a list of possible dates, perhaps you can let us know if you would be interested and which date is best:

Sept 13, 20, 21 or 27
and maybe Oct. 4 or 5

For me, Sept 27th is the only possible.

Polecat

Quote from: sihinch on August 07, 2014, 11:29:40 AM
@Polecat has kindly offered to try and arrange another EF1 practice/race in Orangeville this fall.  I believe this would be a pilot-in-the-middle type event, where you fly around the course & around yourself!

Here is a list of possible dates, perhaps you can let us know if you would be interested and which date is best:

Sept 13, 20, 21 or 27
and maybe Oct. 4 or 5

For me, Sept 27th is the only possible.

The pylon course will be 3 poles, 375ft. x 100ft., its very easy to fly around and we will be helping the new F 1 pilots fly it.
Also some racing as well and anyone who has a Nooner is welcome too.
Time will be 10:00am - 3:00 pm.
Have a look at the dates and pick a couple that would be suitable to attend, I will choose the date with the most people attending.
Should be a fun day.
Ken

Frank v B

For me the 21st is definitely out.  The others are possible.... if you can stand me being there. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Polecat

Quote from: Frank v B on August 09, 2014, 08:33:12 PM
For me the 21st is definitely out.  The others are possible.... if you can stand me being there. ;D

Frank
[/quote

@Frank v B  Frank your very welcome to come up to Orangeville, bring your F 1 and Nooner. Its a great field to fly off and wide open area.

thehaze

I will circle that day on my calendar.

;D
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Polecat

Going to shoot for Sept. 27, hope the Temac guys can make it. I will be emailing others who are interested in the E F 1.