R/C Swapmeet - April 26, 2015 - Newmarket - hosted by 905 Squadron

Started by Eric Adventurer, April 24, 2015, 02:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Adventurer

sihinch

Repeat "I don't need any more planes, I don't need any more planes, I don't need any more planes......."  ;D

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

Polecat

Quote from: sihinch on April 24, 2015, 11:24:08 AM
Repeat "I don't need any more planes, I don't need any more planes, I don't need any more planes......."  ;D

Simon There is an old saying, You Can Never Have Enough Planes!!!!

Frank v B

re:"Simon There is an old saying, You Can Never Have Enough Planes!!!!"

Every model collection is at least one plane short of perfect.

I will be at the Swap meet for the opening bell.  I am meeting Rudie Nagelmakers of the Beeton Club at the McDonald's on Davis drive just west of 404 at 9 am. for our shopping strategy meeting.  Join us!  Michael will try to be there.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

I decided not to go in the end, because there wasn't anything that I "needed" right now, plus I was out singing until 2:30am.   ;D

But who did go and what did you buy?

Canuke

Craig, John A, Vic and Myself (Jim) shared 3 tables. We sold ALL our stuff so it was a very successful day. John even won the door prize (a balsa Mustang kit). Even better we all bought NOTHING. so we now have more room in the garage for more planes (Woops, didn't mean to say that last part)
I came home with a pocket full of bills which I gave to my wife to count. She said there was more than $500. She then said she would put it away for SAFE KEEPING (whatever that means). With my short term memory loss I can't remember if she told me where the safe place was.