Like new BUNGEE LAUNCHER for sale

Started by wollins, August 13, 2012, 12:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Here's the description from Fan Jets USA that I bought it from:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mini Jetapult® developed by Fan Jets USA is engineered to launch small size EDF jets up to 30 ounces. It operates by a bungee being tethered to the aircraft and a release point on the Mini Jetapult®. The MIni Jetapult® offers hands free operation. The release mechanism is operated by the flyers foot, keeping the hands on the transmitter for optimum control. ALL PARTS ARE INCLUDED, including the bungee and anchor spikes. No gluing is neccessary. The Mini Jetapult® easily compacts down to a very small size to fit into any size car for transportation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is not just for EDF, I used it to launch my pylon type prop planes with it as well. Anything within 40 ounces or so that's a bit of a bear to handlaunch needs this! Works like a charm.

Paid $76.99 with shipping etc ... askig $50

Pick up only ... as usual I'll cheerfully accept cash, EMT or money order. Call 416 726 4482, PM or email me at [email protected] for questions.

Thanks for looking!
Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

sihinch

Hi Colin,

I may be interested, but am interested to know what the distance is between the 2 ramps, i.e. the width of the machine.

Thanks,
Simon

wollins

Off the market ... silly me I had a plan for this!  ;D

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!