Sunday flying

Started by Michael, May 07, 2006, 07:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Adam I should be up at TEMAC around 11am or noon.

Michael
Michael

Michael

Adam and I were there from about 10:30am to 12:30pm.

Andy Hoffer and Mike Freeman were already there and had fixed up the fences quite a bit - thanks guys!

Andy then flew and earned his wings. Mike Freeman brought a new trainer that flew nicely.

Adam flew his new Brio and his old Micro Diablotin.

I flew my Mig jet, big Diablotin and my Porterfield.

Simon, Richard and Nestor also flew. Nestor had a neat little delta pusher, a Micro Jet, that Adam flew for him.

It was a bit cold and windy, but still lts of fun. Let's hope it's nice next Wednesday; I hope to fly before the last Winter Workshop meeting.

Michael
Michael

oldtrc

Yes Mike, It was a great day to fly at Temac.
After you and Adam left, Rick and I flew the Micro Jet again with lots of encouragement from him and That made my Day. Thanks to you guys and Adam's expertise. His advices were accurate.
Now I have another Plane to concentrate on.[:D]

Nestor

Andy Hoffer

Dear Michael and Adam:

Many thanks for helping me get my wings on Sunday.  It felt so good to have my PT-Electric trainer back in the air and be flying RC again.  (I've been preoccupied with full scale out of Buttonville for the past few years and it's nice to be doing both.) The TEMAC field is a real joy, especially compared to the old 14th Avenue field where I last flew in 1998!  Congrats to you and the club for developing a really nice facility.

Now I just have to dredge up some time to re-build my Ace Tiger Kitten (a beautiful Bob Benjamin design from the early 90's, kitted by Ace in the mid-90's - see review at http://www.rcgroups.com/links/index.php?id=3561).

Cheers!

Andy Hoffer

quote:
Originally posted by Michael

Adam and I were there from about 10:30am to 12:30pm.

Andy Hoffer and Mike Freeman were already there and had fixed up the fences quite a bit - thanks guys!

Andy then flew and earned his wings. Mike Freeman brought a new trainer that flew nicely.

Adam flew his new Brio and his old Micro Diablotin.

I flew my Mig jet, big Diablotin and my Porterfield.

Simon, Richard and Nestor also flew. Nestor had a neat little delta pusher, a Micro Jet, that Adam flew for him.

It was a bit cold and windy, but still lts of fun. Let's hope it's nice next Wednesday; I hope to fly before the last Winter Workshop meeting.

Michael

Park

Nestor, pls check your mailbox. tkx