Dear Santa....

Started by sihinch, December 19, 2013, 11:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Come on everyone, what's on your wish list (if you've been good?)

Gregor77

Dear Santa

I want as little snow and mud at Temac over the holidays as possible...

Otherwise...

Make sure everyone is happy and healthy over the holidays!

Wingnutz

I think there are several of us who may not qualify for this list...it's the been good part that's the sticky wicket...certain TEMACers come to mind who will also have difficulty making the cut!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

thehaze

Some flying weather would be nice.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Ededge2002

This theory that you have to be "good" is all crap.  I know Santa personally and even with my quite bad reputation for being an a$$ I always get the goods.  Its all the approach that he looks for.  If your an a$$ and pretend your not you will get jack.  If you are good and pretend your a bad a$$ same result.  This is why I have to continue on the path I've already paved with years of hard work and determination.  To all you good guys out there its too late suckers!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Papa

Why are you bringing me into your argument?

Nobody gets me. and aren't you lucky.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Frank v B

What's on my wish list is irrelevant.  I have it on good authority my Santa does not and will not shop at hobby shops.  No sense trying to be good for a year.  All I can hope for is that my TEMAC buddies get lots for Christmas and then sell it off for a good price at the next pilots meeting.  I have learned to be patient. :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Ededge2002 on December 19, 2013, 08:46:34 PM
This theory that you have to be "good" is all crap.  I know Santa personally and even with my quite bad reputation for being an a$$ I always get the goods.  Its all the approach that he looks for.  If your an a$$ and pretend your not you will get jack.  If you are good and pretend your a bad a$$ same result.  This is why I have to continue on the path I've already paved with years of hard work and determination.  To all you good guys out there its too late suckers!

Is getting "Jack" the same thing as getting a lump of coal in your Christmas stocking ??!!!   :D

piker

I'm hoping Santa will bring me something to fly at the TEMAC indoor event in a week.  But I have no faith in that happening, so I'm going shopping tonight.

Bigstik

You could do a lot worse than getting 'jack'

Bigstik
Bigstik

imran13

My wishlist is a nooner ;D so I can race with you guys
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Papa

This is what I worked on over Christmas.

A Great Planes Escapade to replace my late Ultra Stick.

Just have to do something with the cowl, it's not even close.

The OEM spinner is so cheap I threw it out and may use a Du-Bro one I have but it's yellow.

Came in at a couple of oz. over 5lbs, spec is 5 - 5.5lbs.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

thehaze

always liked the escapade. Nice sport plane. Can't wait to see it fly.

Oh and the Beans look delicious as well  ;)
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Wingnutz

And Jack thought he had work to do on his Escapade! That'll teach me to try to fly those silly fuel powered things!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Ededge2002

Oh oh Bill you've been up to one if your escapades again.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?