Items for sale

Started by imran1042, June 13, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

Hey everyone,

I'll start off by saying that my last day of flying at Rogo field will be July 2nd (Wednesday), which means on that day @sihinch  the batteries you wanted will be ready for you and @vicwhit  the Carbon Z Yak will be ready for you. @Frank v B  I can bring the DX6i on the 2nd as well or earlier if you want.

The Great Planes Tiger Shark is not sold yet, it will also be ready on the 2nd, New price : $100 PNP

I also have 3 Zippy 3cell 2200's left (2 are 25C and one is 20C) , Make a offer and you can have them. 
Any day at the field is a good day :)

Frank v B

Imran,

I hope to be at the field when you get there.  If not, just give the stuff to Jack and I will pick it up from him.  I will get the money to you.  If no-one takes the batteries, I will take them for a fair price.

Thanks,

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

ppalumbo

Hi Imran, I'll take the Zippys.  sent you a note.

Thanks
Peter

Papa

Hi Imran @imran1042 I have Frank's money for the Dx and any batteries you have left. See you at the field today.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

imran1042

okay @Papa  i'll see you there.

imran1042

@vicwhit  Didn't show up for the Yak and hasn't been replying therefore if anyone wants it and messages me before i get a reply from Vic you can have it as soon as possible.

vicwhit

Imran...

Been out of town with poor to no internet coverage. I can meet with you tonight (too windy to fly) or maybe tomorrow morning about 10 AM .

Vic
Do it while you can.

vicwhit

I guess I missed out on the Yak. Imran was scheduled to leave on the 4th so he probably didn't see my last post.
Do it while you can.

imran1042

@vicwhit  you have actually not missed out, don't worry. I have sent you a message.