Electrifly Power Meter

Started by Frank v B, February 05, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

For Sale an Electrifly Power Meter  (item GPMM3220, GreatHobbies) NIB  2-7 cell lipo capacity.  Comes with Dean's connectors on both the input and output end.

Retails at GreatHobbies for $62.99 plus tax.  Bought it today at the Milton swap meet for Rob Dickinson but he found his so it goes to the first to reply on this post and attends this Wednesday's Pilots Meeting to pick it up.  If you can't make it to the Pilot's Meeting I will sell it there for $10.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Gregor77

Frank v B

Yep,

I walked past a nicely built white and orange Cub that I thought would be perfect for Cadez.  Great Planes 60 size.... but then I thought Sophie would nix the deal because it was priced at 8 boxes of diapers. ;D.

Interesting to see that at the last 3 swap meets (London, Kitchener, Milton) there were many people selling large gas engines for quarter scale stuff.... or the same people trying to sell the same engines and nobody buying. :)

Ten years ago you would be lucky to find good electric stuff to buy.  Now about 30% of the stuff for sale is current electric stuff (BL motors, esc's, lipo's).

Frank

BJROB

Frank did you sell the power meter on Wednesday?
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Frank v B

Rob,

I sold it to Gerald Danen.  He called me at 5 pm when I was on my way to the meeting.  He could not make it because his wife has had medical problems (broken ankle, operated on two weeks ago).

Frank

BJROB

Ouch
Yah he would have to do some serious home work.
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!