2015-23 TEMAC Tickler, Doors Open Ontario

Started by Papa, May 17, 2015, 09:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

gmcnic

Sign me up, Jack.
Happy to volunteer as needed, but I don't have any of the stuff you are requesting.

Graham

sihinch

Thanks Graham! Always at the front of the line.

fasteddie

Count me in Jack
I have a folding table and a couple of camp chairs as well as a childs camp chair.
I also have a 8x4 wooden folding table but I don't have a vehicle it will fit into. It would need a pick up to get it there
I will be happy to help out in any way, including student demo.
If there is any work needed before June 6 I am up for that also
Ed
Aera et terram imperare

sihinch

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Gerald Danen

Hi Jack, I can bring two folding tables; they are 3' x 5' in size me thinks.  I can bring 2 coolers as well.  I will speak to my colleagues  at Home Depot and see if they can provide folding chairs, additional tables, easels, pop up shelters etc., I'll get back to you on that.  I can run the refreshment stand if you wish.  I'll bring a couple of models as well for display (no, not the crashed ones).

Gerald
"Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance."

Papa

A motto to live by:

piker

I should be able to be there for the day and help in any way needed.  Count me in.

Papa

Thank you, Will you bring a pop-up?

Jack.
A motto to live by:

piker

Yes, I can bring one.  My second one is broken...  I could bring a couple of coolers too, if needed.

sihinch

octagon

Hi Jack,
I have a pop up shelter and a card table, as well as a cooler. I will check with the boss (my wife) to see if I am allowed to stay, but I have to work till 1 for sure, as I am short handed due to vacation. 
What could possibly go wrong?

Crazyflyer