First building project in Canada

Started by AlexShao, February 18, 2019, 10:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexShao

I am going to build a small fixed wing. It's a foam and wood plane kit without name.

This is my first project in Canada.

Wing span is 1000mm
Length is 800mm
Motor: 2216 880KV
Battery: 3s 2200~2700mha
Servos: 4 * 12g mini servos

Michael

Nice kit, foam and wood.

Looks like fun!
Michael

piker

That does look like a nice kit with a cool combination of wood and Depron.  Neat.

But it needs a name.  I'm thinking "Styro Splinter"

What do you guys suggest for a name?

bweaver

Quote from: piker on February 19, 2019, 10:43:48 AM
That does look like a nice kit with a cool combination of wood and Depron.  Neat.

@AlexShao  to complement the significance of your first build project here, I would call it NUMBER 1, alternatively NUMBER ONE or for simplicity just ONE or for super simplicity 1.

Once completed and flown, if you do not like the way it performs, you can refer to it as A NUMBER 2. (Alex, I will explain later)

Looks like a great project to kick off the beginning of many aircraft projects here in Canada!

I am looking forward to watching the progress of this project from your first post to completion. 

AlexShao

Bruce, good Idea.

I will name it as "NUMBER 1".

Quote from: bweaver on February 19, 2019, 01:07:55 PM
Quote from: piker on February 19, 2019, 10:43:48 AM

@AlexShao  to complement the significance of your first build project here, I would call it NUMBER 1, alternatively NUMBER ONE or for simplicity just ONE or for super simplicity 1.

Once completed and flown, if you do not like the way it performs, you can refer to it as A NUMBER 2. (Alex, I will explain later)

Looks like a great project to kick off the beginning of many aircraft projects here in Canada!

I am looking forward to watching the progress of this project from your first post to completion.