2015-58 TEMAC Tickler, Pilot meeting report & Beginner/Intermediate Build Class

Started by sihinch, October 17, 2015, 09:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

The first Pilots meeting was a great success.  First the Jays got everyone in a good mood, before the official events kicked off.  Thanks to Rudie for coming to present his Sea Dart.  And lead some dancing?

On Wednesday 21st October the Beginner/Intermediate class will kick off at Colonel Mustards.  Meet in the bar first, for dinner and chat, usually from 5pm.  Class will start around 7pm and goes until about 10pm.

Please bring your crashed or damaged foam or balsa planes to the class. Everyone is welcome, even if you do not have a crashed airplane but you just want to learn how to repair a model.

And don't forget our closing event at Rogo-field, the Skills Challenge & final Piker Team race of 2015.  Sunday 18th October, from noon.  We plan to order pizza for everyone.

Best wishes,
Simon

sihinch

Point of clarity - when I said closing event, I meant our last official organized flying event.

There will be a field closing maintenance day later in the year.  But this is the last "club organized" flying event.

Sorry for any confusion.

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

sihinch

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks:

Full photo set from the Pilots' meeting has been posted in the gallery.

http://temac.ca/?p=10093

Enjoy!

Andy

octagon

Quote from: sihinch on October 18, 2015, 05:47:46 PM
Glad you read the Tickler, Rob!!!
I read it, but, somehow I did not see the bit about the pizza. Nevermind, I now really like  snow flakes on my Hawaiian pie.
What could possibly go wrong?