2015-60 TEMAC Tickler, Build Class Report

Started by sihinch, October 22, 2015, 08:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

What a great turn out for our first Beginner/Intermediate Build Class of 2015/16.  14 students watched Frank rebuild an Apprentice, straight and true.  There was a great discussion about kits and everyone was eager to start creating their own flying machines.

We may review the schedule, once we understand the interest level in the advanced build class.  Getting together on a Wednesday night for a good meal, model airplane chat and good times is a good enough reason for a class in my book, but we don't want to create burn out.  Let us know your thoughts on the Forum.

On Saturday 24th October at 10am we have our Fall field clean up event.  Please support the club and come with boots, rakes and hoes.  The work we do to improve drainage allows us to get on the field earlier each year, and minimises damage to our driveway.  Thank you in advance for coming to help.

The MAAC Zone Meeting takes place on Sunday 25th October.  A swap meet opens the event at 10am, followed by lunch at noon and the meeting at 1pm.  Please allow me, Simon, to represent you in supporting the interests of TEMAC and the Hobby by sending your proxy form to Andy Hoffer.

Michael

Hey Simon, take a close look; I'm tapping on my telephone!

I did it on purpose when you got up to take the photo. I know you hate when I do that!  ;D
Michael

sihinch