Training is on- this Wednesday Sept 14, starting 5 pm.

Started by Frank v B, September 12, 2022, 09:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

There will be instruction- the second last night before the Sept 28 President's Pizza Night.

Will try to get there early since we are losing about 2 minutes of daylight per day.  Wednesday's sundown is 7:30 pm. officially.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

PDS

Frank: aren't you a week ahead of yourself?  Isn't this Wednesday the 14th? Two more sessions before the 28th?

I need every week I can get!

Paul S

Frank v B

Paul,

A time traveller caught in a time warp.
Everything is corrected.

Thanks.

Frank

Frank v B

Talk about windy, blustery, bouncy and challenging.

Ami, Ethan, the Pauls, Colin and his boys tried to fly in these challenging winds.  A few walks in the corn were required. Probably the smartest guy was Gord who looked and passed on it.
Ami had three perfect flights and perfect landings with his Valiant and was awarded his Wings for the performance.

Photos:

02- Paul Scuse concentrating on his Apprentice.
03- Gord and his friend Eugene.
05- Paul's Apprentice walks it way out of the corn.  He was smart enough to land about 10 rows in.
08- Ethan, come and fly.
09- Ethan uncurled.
10- ... and flying.
11- Ami flying under Mark's watchful eyes.
13- Vadim dropped by from another planet.
15- Vadim checking on Colin and Daniel looking for their respective planes.
17- Ami after receiving his Wings.
18- Kenny and Philip after Kenny's flight.
19- I dodged a bullet- On Stouffville Road westbound past Woodbine, I had to place a phone call so I pulled into the Esso Station.  Halfway around the corner, I heard a bang.  The guy who was beside me at the Woodbine lights got nailed by a eastbound vehicle.  The photo is of the eastbound vehicle with all airbags deployed.  The westbound vehicle was total loss as well.  Somebody must have crossed the centreline.  When I was southbound on the 404 an ambulance was coming northbound at the Honda offices with lights on.  Must have been going to this accident.  Thanks to the phone call it was not me.

Frank

GordPayne

Thanks for the Compliment Frank. As Chuck Yeager said,"There are old pilots and bold pilots. But there are no old bold pilots."

Glad you avoided that horrific road event.
Old Buttonville proverb,"If you have to hit the fence, hit the far fence, not the near fence."

Oscar

ymann

sihinch

BJROB

Hey Frank it's good your still flying... and you landed ok....
but most that you pulled over to answer the phone.👍
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!