Gens Ace and Sky Lipo packs

Started by wollins, August 09, 2012, 03:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Just tried to place a lipo order ... but it seems that the USPS policu of not mailing Lipos internationally anymore has kicked in.  So ... where oh where are we gonna get these packs from?  Anyone know of alternate ordering sources other than Nitro planes and HobbyPartz for these?

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

bfeist

I hate to say it, but go with nanotech while you still can.
I wonder how hobby stores will stock new lipos? Fedex?

pmackenzie

I ordered some stuff from Digikey the other day. Included in the order was one CR2016 watch battery, worth 33 cents.
This is what the package looked like when I got it.

I placed the order at 8:50 PM and it was delivered, as usual, by noon the next day. Shipping cost was $8
We need to get Digikey to start stocking Lipos!

Pat MacKenzie

bfeist

Wow, they're on top of that new law! Is that the only restriction, that they can't be transported on passenger planes?

BTW, welcome to the TEMAC forum Pat.

Ben

pmackenzie

I still don't get the whole TEAC/EMFSO schism. I guess I am out of the loop. ???

FWIW, I found a Canadian vendor that sells Gens Ace packs

http://www.rotorquest.com/index.php?cPath=31_1364

Only problem is that he only lists 3S and 6S packs, and only in sizes you would use in various Trex helis.

I would like to get my hands on some 4S packs 2650 to 3000 packs.(Which are almost never in stock at Hobbypartz)

Pat MacKenzie

bfeist

Drop me an email and I'm happy to fill you in.

Ben

Bobmic

So is there any other source with reasonable pricing for Lipos that will ship to Canada beside HK?

wollins

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!