Introducing a new forum feature

Started by bfeist, May 11, 2014, 12:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran13

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

imran13

@Papa @sihinch the popups appear for me.. still not for you?
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

sihinch

imran13

I think you have to put the first 3 letters/characters because if I put any less than that it didn't show up @sihinch

imran1042

Any day at the field is a good day :)

bfeist

I think there are no popups on mobile guys, but it still works if you type the whole username.

Andy Hoffer

@Andy Hoffer is having a great conversation with @Andy Hoffer !  Very stimulating stuff!

Ededge2002

Wow @Andy Hoffer  did your ego grow in the spring sunshine?  Hey   @Andy Hoffer did you get my email regarding Elizabeth?

Thanks
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Bigstik

@bfeist.  Hi Ben. How do I change my username?

Bigstik
Bigstik

Ededge2002

@bfeist I noticed the new "spitfire" markers on the page.  Nice job but don't try to sneak your cool little trick past us!  Looks cool!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

bfeist

Quote from: Ededge2002 on May 28, 2014, 10:19:34 PM
@bfeist I noticed the new "spitfire" markers on the page.  Nice job but don't try to sneak your cool little trick past us!  Looks cool!

Thanks Ed. Those speech bubbles that were there before always bugged me. Finally did something about it.

sihinch

Quote from: Ededge2002 on May 28, 2014, 10:19:34 PM

@bfiest what is he talking about?

bfeist

sihinch

Hey, I'm on a laptop right now, full version! @bfiest  :P

Papa

So now you know observant one that you are.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"