TEMAC Road Gravel

Started by davidk, October 25, 2021, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidk

Our roadway is becoming a bit bumpy so I've ordered some limestone gravel for this Thursday at 10am.

The gravel is coming in a slinger truck.  The driver and I will direct the gravel where it's most needed.

The process should take a couple of hours and will tie up the roadway for that time.  Pass the info along to anyone who might not frequent this board.

Cheers,

David

Janus

davidk

Thanks Jan, there is no help needed.  I'm not bringing a shovel or have any intention of moving even 1 piece of gravel.

John, the slinger truck driver, is expert at shooting gravel where it's needed.  I'll be there to direct and he'll sling.  That's all there is to it.

Cheers,

David

davidk

Gravel Slinger has slung the gravel.  We now have different bumps than we had before but they are way better bumps... way.

Maybe next year we'll get double the gravel and do the whole roadway.

Michael

Michael

sihinch

SeeFernando

Looks like I missed the gravel adventure!  I think the last time I was at Temac I was shovelling gravel... boy its been a while...
-Chris

Gregor77

Not to be an ass (but), the road seems pretty bumpy last time I drove in.  I feel the farmers large equipment might have mucked it up a bit.

davidk

As posted, new gravel went down on Oct. 28... and it's settling.  The old bumps are gone and there are now new bumps.  Farmer hasn't been in since.  We'll put down more in the spring.

If anyone wants to shovel around the gravel to smooth things out you're more than welcome to do.  Cheers.