E-Flite Beechcraft Bonanza for sale - SOLD

Started by Michael, September 22, 2012, 08:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

E-Flite Beechcraft Bonanza for sale, with E-Flite 15 brushless motor, E-Flite 40-amp speed control, 7 servos (including Hitec ball bearing), and E-Flite electric retracting tricycle landing gear (in good working order!).

The plane also has flaps.

The plane has had its share of bumps and sorts, and a few repairs have been made, however, the model is in great flying condition, and looks very good.

There's over $600 of retail value here, but this used but well loved and fun model is for sale now for only $200.

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFL2575

Terms of sale: Pick up from me at either Bathurst/Hwy 7 area, or Dufferin/Lawrence area; cash only, first person who can complete the transaction gets the plane (I want a fast sale, hence the low price), I will respond to the first email at:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

If the model is not sold in 24 hours, I'll post it on RC Canada.

Photos are of this exact model, in the same condition as described.

Michael

imran1042

Is this a good trainer? Because my friend or even me might be interested if it is?
Any day at the field is a good day :)

Michael

It is not hard to fly, but it is definitely not a trainer.

Michael

imran1042

Michael

No. No receiver is included.

Battery also not included.
Michael

imran1042

Oh, sorry then I am not interested. A receiver is to much and a battery will be more. Can't sorry.

Gregor77

Man I love that plane!  That is a really good deal and the plane flies mint!  I would love to get it!

Gregor77

thehaze

Nice

The retracts alone are almost worth the price.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Gregor77

Working on building an interior set for it... lol!   :o

Michael, I have a 3S, 5000.. too big?   I also have a 3S, 3300, what is the general flight time?