Do we need a support group?

Started by wollins, September 04, 2012, 03:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehaze

I'm going to bookmark that vid. Next time I run past her with a package from HK and I don't elude capture, I'm queuing this bad boy up.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

wollins

Quote from: wollins on October 03, 2012, 05:05:12 PM
Got it! She's sweeeeet! :)

Colin

Well after all that, I've put her up for sale ... got a good deal for her on RC Canada so I'm passing on that savings to you! Why selling?  Well, I've just got too much on my plate right now ... frequent 11 hour work days, got a two year old running around, renos to the house to put it up for sale, and two more planes in queue AFTER the Typhoon which is yet to get done! 

So to say that I'm a little short on time is a bit of an understatement! Pity though cause this is one sweeeeet jet.  See specs and more pics over on the Trading Post forum.

Colin.

P.S. I'm even goona be selling another sweet jet (that Ed sold me for a steal) but since I upgraded that one I'm gonna be selling it for much mor than he sold me for! (especially since he practically GAVE me the thing!)  lol!
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Ededge2002

Quote.
P.S. I'm even goona be selling another sweet jet (that Ed sold me for a steal) but since I upgraded that one I'm gonna be selling it for much mor than he sold me for! (especially since he practically GAVE me the thing!)  lol!
[/quote]

Did you buy the powersystem and stuff for it? This would be a great winter project!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Ededge2002

The proper spinner arrived and shrunk my bank account just a little bit more.   But on an up note its like diamonds to a woman!  CARBON FIBER... a guys best friend! 
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

bfeist