Stork

Started by Canuke, May 04, 2020, 09:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

Selling my Banggood Dancing Wings Storch (See Stork) under "Building/Construction" for photos. I have too many planes and It seems another brown box from Banggood just arrived with balsa wood in it.
Stork is brand new. no flights. See comments under the build section. Banggood US price $130 plus shipping and all the electronics needed which I have installed. Will sell it for $150.00 (did I say earlier I have too many planes?)

davidk

Careful about bandying about that "Banggood" name Jim.  You'll get comments, as I did, about buying locally.
I'd take the Storch but I "built"one (read glued together) the FliteTest model.  Oops, I mentioned FliteTest... but I bought it from Great Hobbies!  I wonder if GH is included in the list of approved local hobby shops??

Canuke

Sounds good. call me 905-773-9859  I live at 33 Aloe Ave. Richmond Hill and you can come and get it. Can we make the deal without the orange receiver?. I need one for the new build . It was a winter build and not my kind of plane (it has wheels and they don't retract). I opened up the new box it is a Fokker DR1 with a thousand small parts (many no longer attached to their trees). I'm not sure what my current thinking is. I have been diagnosed with dementia and short term memory loss. They may be starting to rear their ugly heads.

Canuke

David isn't taking the Storch (I misread his post) so it's still for sale.