New model releases for 2021

Started by sihinch, January 13, 2021, 08:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

That looks gorgeous - can't wait to see someone with it!  ;D

Michael

Yeah, it looks gorgeous (maybe to it's mother) - can't wait to see someone else with it!
Michael

Oscar

Andy Hoffer

Anyone for a 2014 Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP?  Great for immersive UHD FPV! We just need to extend the runway a bit.  Flies well off grass!  ;D

Andy

GuyOReilly

Quote from: Andy Hoffer on April 14, 2021, 09:39:56 PM
Anyone for a 2014 Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP?  Great for immersive UHD FPV! We just need to extend the runway a bit.  Flies well off grass!  ;D

Andy

I volunteer to fly it from Ecuador to Buttonville.  The buyer pays my flight to Ecuador 🇪🇨 , gas, taxes and landing fees.  No need for hotels for the return flight, I will sleep in the plane. ;-)

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: GuyOReilly on April 14, 2021, 11:11:23 PM
Quote from: Andy Hoffer on April 14, 2021, 09:39:56 PM

Andy

I volunteer to fly it from Ecuador to Buttonville.  The buyer pays my flight to Ecuador 🇪🇨 , gas, taxes and landing fees.  No need for hotels for the return flight, I will sleep in the plane. ;-)

I volunteer to be Captain @GuyOReilly 's First Officer on the 24-hour flight from Guayaquil to Buttonville, with fuel/food/washroom stops in Panama, Puerto Cabezas, Havana, Tampa, Jacksonville, Charlotte, and Pittsburgh!  :D

Andy

Michael

To use an airplane term, it seems this thread has been hijacked.
Michael

GuyOReilly

Quote from: Michael on April 15, 2021, 01:04:47 PM
To use an airplane term, it seems this thread has been hijacked.
I agree @Michael :  Squawk 7500.

Michael

Michael

Oscar

E-Flite F-16 Falcon 8mm EDF

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/f-16-falcon-80mm-edf-smart-bnf-basic-with-safe-select/EFL87850.html

First time from E-Flite, it has an optional Afterburner LED ring setup.
Parts #
EFL87897 Afterburner LED Ring: F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF

Also first time from E-Flite, introducing ARF Plus
That means, no R/X, EDF Motor and 80mm FAN, ESC

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/f-16-falcon-80mm-edf-arf/EFL87870.html

davidk

davidk

Oscar

To have the reverse function on the new Viper 90mm, your Spektrum radio needs to able to communicate with the SMART ESC.

The NX series or Spektrum radio with the latest firmware that can read SMART ESC info.