2016-12 TEMAC Tickler, Jets & Wings

Started by sihinch, May 29, 2016, 07:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

It was a hot and humid weekend but around a dozen members came out armed with lots of jets on Saturday.  There were models ranging from early jets like the Vampire, to the latest generation fighters like the F-22 and Typhoon.  Several flew in formation - Habus, Vampires - my highlight was flying my 90mm EDF Typhoon with Michael's 90mm Mirage.

Congratulations to Norman Wilson who was awarded his MAAC wings this week.  Another great addition to the list of graduates from the TEMAC training program.  Thanks to all our Instructors, who helped Norm and all our other students.

Finally, on Sunday 5th June there will be an EF1 race meeting in Orangeville.  This is a 3-pylon meeting, with the pilots flying from the center of the course.  It's incredible to watch and experience.  If you fancy a nice day in the country with some race excitement, why not come along.  See the thread on the forum if you have questions.

Happy flying!
Simon

Skyking917

Had a great first Jets fly day.  The weather cooperated and helped to make it enjoyable as well.  Here are a few pics I captured of the flying fun.