2014-73 TEMAC Tickler, Merry Christmas

Started by Papa, December 24, 2014, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

kclau

Wishing everyone to have a wonderful happy Merry Christmas, and Healthy Properous New Year for 2015!

Best Wishes,

Kevin Lau and family

eric

Yes, Sheelagh and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year to come. Here's hoping we're all inundated with new models under the tree.

Eric

battlestu

Have a great Christmas everyone!

And i hope Santa brings you something cool to play with

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Michael

Michael

Frank v B

Wishing you and your families a Merry Christmas.... then a great Dome fly .... then a Happy New Year.... then a speedy arrival of spring and flying weather.

Eric A. re: "....with new models under the tree". 

We have four kids and we learned long ago to buy Christmas trees with branches down to the floor. :D On top of that, I learned a long time ago my Santa does not stop at hobby shops.  I need friends like Jack Higgins to be my enablers when it comes to buying stuff. ;D

Keep Smiling.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

ken c

Have a happy and productive holiday team! Lookin forward to seeing all the build projects in the new year! See y'all at the dome where I hope to demo the autogyro inspired by Eric A's research - a fun project! By the way there are a couple of openings in the Richmond Hill indoor group - great fun in The Cardinal Carter triple gym bi-weekly on Sun am - check it out.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 24, 2014, 03:35:52 PM
Wishing you and your families a Merry Christmas.... then a great Dome fly .... then a Happy New Year.... then a speedy arrival of spring and flying weather.

Eric A. re: "....with new models under the tree". 

We have four kids and we learned long ago to buy Christmas trees with branches down to the floor. :D On top of that, I learned a long time ago my Santa does not stop at hobby shops.  I need friends like Jack Higgins to be my enablers when it comes to buying stuff. ;D

Keep Smiling.

Frank

Having watched the deftness with which Frank lands his planes in the tall grass or beans surrounding our field, I have no doubt that Frank will be able to snag a plane from Santa in the boughs of his floor-length tree!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight!

Andy

fearless

piker

Frank v B

Andy,

re: "the deftness with which Frank lands his planes in the tall grass or beans surrounding our field..."

How correct you are.  I just pulled two bean strings out of my E-Flite P51 wing (caught in the aileron gap) that I ditched in the beans earlier this year.  Of course Pile-it error. :)
Is there such a word as "deftlessness"?.... other than "stupid".

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Oscar