July 22 Training Night

Started by Papa, July 21, 2015, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

We're going to need a big push by all instructors tomorrow. Frank is doubtful, Michael is out of town so we need the rest try and fill in the voids.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Papa

I don't like the sound of silence.
Wind is going to drop.
Who all's coming out?

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

gmcnic

Ground support will be there  8)

Graham

sihinch

I will be there, but go easy on me!

bweaver

I'll be out, but not until a little after 6.

Bruce

battlestu

same i'll be there... but it will be after 6pm
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

It was a fab night. Thanks to Greg and Bruce for helping me with the flying. And to Jack, Rob, Oscar and Graham for ground support.

My "man of the match" award goes to Oscar tonight for helping me with Spektrum technology and calming nervous junior students!

Way to go Oscar!

BJROB

It was an Awesome night
This scary students of RC Aviation want-to-be would like to thank you all for coming out and giving of your time and skills
:) A BIG ..... THANK YOU .... ;D
it was very windy (it was at least steady wind) and challenging night until 8:30 when the winds died down...
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Oscar

Thank you Simon.  ;)

As BJ said, it's an awesome night. 

gmcnic

The winds were certainly tricky, but I thought all of the students did really well!
To Simon's list, let's also thank Imran @imran1042 for coming out and providing his assistance and skillful demonstration of his of jet flying.

Hey BJ @BJROB , I believe I can say on behalf of the instructors and ground crew that your comments are sooo appreciated and make it all worthwhile.   ;D

Graham

sihinch

Oh goodness, I forgot Imran. I'm so sorry. Yes, Imran, it was great to have you helping. Thank you.