Humour

Started by GuyOReilly, January 11, 2021, 10:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyOReilly

Finally figured out how @Frank v B ended up building model boats...  ;D

Frank v B

"Never trade luck for skill"

GuyOReilly

Just had to share, simply too funny not to.

msatin

if only my projects came out looking that good

Quote from: GuyOReilly on January 11, 2021, 10:36:09 PM
Finally figured out how @Frank v B ended up building model boats...  ;D
You never fail until you stop trying

bweaver

pmackenzie

Andy Hoffer

bfeist

GuyOReilly

@bfeist how true... So much time and discussions about batteries, are they charged, will the explode, are they in the correct location for CG, what is the C rating, etc. etc. etc.  ::) And then there are connectors to understand, how many variations?!?  ???
Way more concerns about these than about flying. ;D

Crazyflyer

A World War II RAF pilot was invited to speak to a class full of school children about his wartime experiences....
"Well," the old man begins, "I remember this one time, I was flying on patrol, when this one Fokker surprises me from behind!"
A few of the kids in the class start to snicker at this, but the pilot continues his story. "Well, ya know, I was able to maneuver around right quick and I shot that Fokker down," (laughs from half the class now) "but flew up on these other two Fokkers that was behind the first one."
Almost the entire classroom is laughing now, but RAF pilot presses on: "Yah, it was my turn to surprise those two Fokkers as I came out of the sun and shot them down, then I flew back to the base."
The whole class by now is in hysterics, and the teacher desperately tries to regain control. "Class, I should point out that 'Fokker' is the name of a German aircraft company that made many fighter planes during World War II."
Without missing a beat, the pilot responds..."that is true. But these Fokkers were flying Messerschmitts!

bfeist

Quote from: GuyOReilly on February 03, 2021, 09:53:31 AM
@bfeist how true... So much time and discussions about batteries, are they charged, will the explode, are they in the correct location for CG, what is the C rating, etc. etc. etc.  ::) And then there are connectors to understand, how many variations?!?  ???
Way more concerns about these than about flying. ;D

I sometimes say that my hobby is loading the car.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bfeist on February 03, 2021, 09:44:40 AM
Batteries

Nobody does it better than @bfeist !   ;D

Andy

sihinch

Having just completed a new cockpit for my latest build, this really tickled me!

GuyOReilly

Andy Hoffer

Fabulous @GuyOReilly .  I am going to burn all my balsa in the smoker and head straight to the LEGO store.  Gtreat thing about LEGO is that it comes pre-finished. No need for paint or iron-on coverings.  This is truly inspirational.  Merci beaucoup mon ami.

Andy