Request ...

Started by Michael, August 02, 2023, 06:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Often, in the early afternoon, chairs seem to have been left at flight stations.

I don't know if anyone is sitting while flying (I haven't witnessed it), and I'm not sure about the safety issues, but can whoever puts the chairs there, please take them away when you are finished.

Michael

bweaver

I'll be happy to do that...  Yes I sit at the flight station on occasion when the old hip is causing me grief.

I am so sorry that I have caused such a safety concern and grief. 

Bruce

davidk

I believe Michael posted this after all my whining about chairs being left at the stations.  Sometimes I'll stand behind a plane while taking off on the runway.  Usually I check for chairs first, but sometimes I don't and while making my way back to a station I'll bump right into a chair.  I've seen others do this as well and if I'm able to I'll go and move the chair.

It's really just a matter of clearing up after a flight.  You don't need to move the chair far, just back from the stations 15 feet or so.  It's just a little thing, like picking up trash or righting chairs, but it everyone does it, it's all cool.

Michael

Quote from: bweaver on August 03, 2023, 09:28:06 AM
I'll be happy to do that...  Yes I sit at the flight station on occasion when the old hip is causing me grief.

I am so sorry that I have caused such a safety concern and grief. 

Bruce

I was unaware of who or why.

I was only asking members to be considerate of others.

The strong dose of sarcasm and self-indignation was unwarranted.
Michael

Frank v B

Mea Culpa as well.*
Sorry Chief.
Will mend my ways.

Frank

* I usually sit on a chair while buddy boxing.  One chair on Thursday morning would be my fault.
"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

Quote from: Frank v B on August 03, 2023, 05:16:14 PM
Mea Culpa as well.*
Sorry Chief.
Will mend my ways.

Frank

* I usually sit on a chair while buddy boxing.  One chair on Thursday morning would be my fault.

To be clear, I don't care who or why.

Please just move the chairs away from the pilot stations when you are done.
Michael

Michael

Today. 2 chairs left at pilot stations.

Some people, when maidening a plane, stand on the runway, and then walk backwards/facing up in the air, towards the pilot stations. I have seen people stumble at the chairs.

Please do not leave them there.

Michael