Bangood woes

Started by octagon, November 10, 2021, 10:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

I ordered 3 sets of rechargeable LED lights from Bangood about a month ago. I was excited when they arrived last week until I opened the package and only the extentions used to charge them were in the package, not the lights themselves or the charging board. I got in touch with them and after a couple of days they sent a request asking for a picture. I sent that and then a day or so later they asked for a picture of the shipping label. I sent that and a day later they now want a Youtube video of the missing items. I asked how was I supposed to take a video of something I didn't get. I guess this is the price you pay for ordering from them. Everything is great until something goes wrong and then they play silly bugger about $30 worth of lights. Anybody else ever have problems with them?
What could possibly go wrong?

sihinch

Yes, I have also been through this many times, Rob.  And I must say, when you do push back and say "I cannot send a video of what's missing" then they do pay up.  You will get your money back - I've never had them not pay.  But it is frustrating, sorry.

GuyOReilly

Same here, I was asked to send a video of me opening the package.... that had already been opened three days before to prove that the kit received was different than the one I ordered.
In the end I did get satisfaction with a partial refund.
Good luck with Customer Service.

Oscar

Few years ago, I ordered some Lipo.  I requested for the refund because after 4 months, I still have not receive them.  They asked me to prove that I didnt receive it.  How on earth I can prove that?  ???

I end up goto PayPal and file the complain.  The next day, they refund the whole order.

octagon

The saga continues. They charged me $32.91 and now they want to refund me $12.07, which means if I accept that I have paid $6.94 each for 3 little extentions that are no use to me. They are not even servo extentions. Thank God I didn't order 10 sets of lights.

sihinch

Just tell them you don't accept that.  Keep pushing back and get a little arsey with them.  They will refund you.

octagon

I can't help but think that something is lost in translation. Now they say that although I paid them $32, they can only refund me $12 because one of the items was damaged! The fact I never received the items in the first place seems to elude them. One thing for sure, I am done with them. I guess we just need to acknowledge that when you deal with a giant company in another country, you need to be prepared to loose your money sometimes. I will try escalating it to Pay Pal and see what happens.