905 Squadron Swap meet- Sunday, April 23. Meet us for breakfast

Started by Frank v B, March 24, 2023, 05:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

The 905 Squadron Swap meet has been confirmed for Sunday, April 23 in Newmarket.  The first time in 3 years it has been held.
My friend Rudie Nagelmakers of Beeton RC Flyers and I are meeting for breakfast about 5 minutes from the venue and then arriving for the 10 am start.  We usually get there 1/2 hour before it opens...depending on the outside temperature.

https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=629391

In the past members like Michael, Vadim and Andy have met us there for breakfast and swap meet.  It is a very well attended meet.

Will post the breakfast time and location on this post the week before the event.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

Update:

I cannot make this Swap meet (darn!) since we are visiting beautiful downtown Petawawa over the weekend.  Our son (RCAF) is moving to Kingston in September and needs help putting his house on the market.

The 905 Swap meet is always a great event.  This is the first one since Covid started.  I am sure people are getting rid of a lot of good stuff.
My friend Rudie will do the shopping for me.  We have flown together for almost 35 years.

Happy shopping.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

I will be there with a table full of bargains.

If you bought a plane from me last year that I've failed to deliver yet (sorry - blame the dog!) I can also bring it tomorrow. Thinking Martin, Philip and Carlos (free warwing!)