Thank You

Started by sihinch, April 27, 2013, 05:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

On behalf of the whole club, I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the field clean-up and maintenance today.  :-*

Later in the day we even got the runway rolled.   :)

Dale Bibiy
Bill Quantock
Gordon Braun Woodbury
Mike Hazelton
Greg Hazelton
Robert Pike
Andy Hoffer
Ken Ross
Ed McMann
Ben Feist
Greg Cadez
John Aurich
Jack Higgins
Ken Coleman
John Mackenzie

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Ededge2002

Great turn out. The usual absences. You know who your are. Acceptable excuses can be submitted to the executive. Please have your mom or dad sign them prior to handing in for authentication.
Let's hope there is more weather like today in store!  Who ever brought the doughnuts/coffee thank you very much.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Andy Hoffer

Thanks to Ken Ross for the coffee and donuts run.

Other participants included Bert Dunk, Kyle and Billings Chan, Timi and Grace Hazelton, and Bobby Brenner.  Thanks all for a job well done.  It sure is nice to have lots of hands to make short work of the many maintenance tasks that go into getting our field ready for the season.  It made for lots more time to crash planes during our season opener!! :)

And special thanks to Simon H for helping to restore everyone's blood sugar after the work was done.  The cookie fest was a huge success!

Cheers!

Andy Hoffer

Bobmic

Quote from: sihinch on April 27, 2013, 05:24:37 PM
On behalf of the whole club, I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the field clean-up and maintenance today.  :-*

Dale Bibiy
Bill Quantock
Gordon Braun Woodbury
Mike Hazelton
Greg Hazelton
Robert Pike
Andy Hoffer
Ken Ross
Ed McMann
Ben Feist
Greg Cadez
John Aurich
Jack Higgins
Ken Coleman
John Mackenzie

Sorry if I missed anyone.

,,,:( That's it I am not flying with you anymore - One day I smash my plane because you could figure out the Speedo App then I am helping out with the cleanup without even bringing a plane  :'( :'( and I don't even make the list?

Michael

He said he's sorry if he missed anyone.

The guys did tell me how you spread out the rocks dragging an old sink.

We love you, Bobby!  ;D

Michael

sihinch

Bobby, you're my favorite. To (almost) quote a popular film:

"Bobby, you wanna know the truth? The truth is I see some real genius in your commitment but I'm afraid if I say something everyone will see that You're my favorite!"

Bobmic

Quote from: sihinch on April 29, 2013, 10:33:07 AM
Bobby, you're my favorite. To (almost) quote a popular film:

"Bobby, you wanna know the truth? The truth is I see some real genius in your commitment but I'm afraid if I say something everyone will see that You're my favorite!"

...Hope my wife doesn't read the forum...

battlestu

Quote from: sihinch on April 27, 2013, 05:24:37 PM

I'm still smiling ... finally got to do a rolling take off with my Spitfire (with a little help from Ken Ross). Man what a sight to see

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"