People do weird things...

Started by davidk, December 24, 2020, 05:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidk

Some people just do weird things... and I've given up trying to understand them... or why... they do the things they do.

Driving into the field today I noticed the yellow TEMAC sign at the entrance on the left.  I thought... that's odd... there's something embedded into the sign.

Why, on earth, someone would leave a package of glow plugs like that I'll never understand.  Was it a statement?

Ededge2002

It's a trap don't get sucked in!!!

E Power all the way!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: davidk on December 24, 2020, 05:52:35 PM
Some people just do weird things... and I've given up trying to understand them... or why... they do the things they do.

Driving into the field today I noticed the yellow TEMAC sign at the entrance on the left.  I thought... that's odd... there's something embedded into the sign.

Why, on earth, someone would leave a package of glow plugs like that I'll never understand.  Was it a statement?

i think someone saw that we fly in winter and kindly donated these glow plugs for use as finger tip warmers!  ;D

Andy

Frank v B

Jealousy* manifests itself in weird ways.

Frank

* glow plugs are a mere 1.2 volts.   ;) ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

bfeist

I bet it was a non-hobbyist clearing out the basement and in their mind, donating model airplane parts to a model airplane club.

davidk

Quote from: bfeist on January 01, 2021, 02:28:35 PM
I bet it was a non-hobbyist clearing out the basement and in their mind, donating model airplane parts to a model airplane club.

I can understand that, but why cut into a posted sign and insert something... it couldn't have been easy to do.  Why not just leave it on a table?  Too weird.

bfeist

I assumed the cut was already there