Need flying instructor.

Started by WilliamA, August 01, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilliamA

We just got back from Haliburton and had a wonderful time at the lake  swimming and fishing  :D :) :D :D and fending off the hordes of mosquitoes  :'( :'(  ;  and no Bruce, they were not like mini-micros out of control ,because they were right on target.  ;D ;D ;D

However Joseph is asking for any available instructor willing to spend a little time with his flying over this long weekend. Let us know what day and time you are available and we will confirm.

Oscar

William - Please see below from Frank.

Quote from: Frank v B on August 01, 2019, 10:00:45 PM
I am aiming to be there Sunday, Aug 4 and Monday Aug 5.  Probably from 10 am to about 1 pm.  If anyone needs help with instruction or a maiden, let me know.  Happy to help.

I will confirm each visit the day before.  Lately life has had a habit of getting in the way of flying.

Frank

bweaver

I'll be available at the same time as Frank vb. (Someone has to keep an eye on him.)

I'll also bring a couple of extra batteries.

See you then.

Bruce

Frank v B

Bruce,

re: "I'll be available at the same time as Frank vb. (Someone has to keep an eye on him.) "

.... but who will keep an eye on you keeping an eye on me?

Maybe some capable flyers can help us..... Dave K, Mark.... help me.... please!! ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

WilliamA

Thank you Oscar for drawing my attention to Frank's post for Monday and Tuesday. this is great for Joseph.
Very much appreciated  :) :) :)      and now we will have the assistance of CFI Bruce, dosn't get any better.........            William.

P.S.        Joseph is soooo excited, he wants to charge his batteries today  ;D ;D ;D ;D

bweaver

Re: and now we will have the assistance of CFI Bruce, dosn't get any better.........            William.

William, it certainly would get better if any other instructor was to show up.   :P

msatin

I'll be happy to Frank
But who will keep an eye on me, keeping an eye on you, while you're keeping an eye on Bruce?
Just remember - It's all fun and games.....until someone puts an eye out  ;D
You never fail until you stop trying

bweaver

A great morning and early afternoon of comradery and flying.  Frank vB, Graham and I made the best of it with the super group.   

Joseph and Grandpa William are gangbusters at taking on their flight training.  Both are advancing their skills every time they take to the air.  William is starting to follow instructions.   

Paul, George and Mark are also improving their flight skills like William and Josheph.  George is taking the next step towards his wings.

Also present and demonstrating their skills were recent wing recipients/graduates, David and Gray.  Both were tearing up the sky with utter abandon.

As we were leaving, the afternoon crowd was coming in with Simon and Glenn leading the charge.

Great new car Graham. 

I will be out again tomorrow, same time, but hope to challenge a few brave soles if they arrive with warwings and streamers.

Have fun, be safe, be courteous.