TEMAC FunFly Sunday

Started by Papa, August 30, 2008, 12:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

Come early for a good location at the best FunFly in Ontario. TEMAC Field at Stouville Road and just East of Kennedy Road. This will be the best ever FunFly and it's free. Michael has got lots of sponsors and we will have auctions, prizes, pop and pizza. The weather will be sunny, 26 degrees and wind of 10Km from the North. You could not ask for better conditions. So come out and fly with your friends as we fly out the end of Summer.
Papa
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Michael

Re-scheduled for Sept 5 and 6.

Weather forecast is excellent!

Michael
Michael

Papa

Please ignore the comments in the first posting above as they relate to last years fun fly which was everything I claimed it would be. This year will be even better. For detailed information on the upcoming fun fly see the events section of the home page.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

wollins

Just wanted to congratulate Michael and all the others who helped in putting on another amazing funfly this year.  I think it even topped last years! Despite the corn and numerous crashes, (guess who won the award for best crash? [;)]) I'm sure I speak for the majority in saying we had a GREAT time!

On to Beeton!

Colin.

P.S. Hopefully events like the Formosa pylon race will become "standard" from now on as it was a BIG hit!

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'! :)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

battlestu

total agree with you. It was a hoot and i had a great time!

thanks to all.
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

Me too.  Great time.  Thanks guys.  It was very nice to get out for some flying and hangin' out.

Robert