2013 TEMAC Indoor Funfly - Sunday evening, Dec. 29, 2013

Started by Michael, September 20, 2013, 01:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Quote from: JohnA on December 26, 2013, 03:31:27 PM
Count me in. See you all at the dome on Sunday Dec 29.

John Aurich

John A is confirmed for the dome fly.

Michael

gmcnic

Hope everyone is managing well through these past several days.
Please add me to the list.

Graham

Michael

Michael

Ededge2002

Dave G can not make it as he had to go out of town.  If required I can pay for his spot.

Sorry.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Oh, Eds mystery (imaginary??) friend Dave is not around.

I can't wait to meet him.....eventually!

:-)

Ededge2002

He exists honest!  Simon is convinced that this friend of mine "Dave" is imaginary...  I guess its a big pill for him to swallow that I have another friend besides him.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

I've known Dave G for a long time, not only through the hobby, but he works in the wood/lumber business with a another friend of mine.
Michael

eric

If its not too late to sign up, my Sunday night just came free. I'm in for committing aviation.

Eric

Michael

Michael

Papa

Thank you all for your support. It was a great evening. Look for some interesting photos in the next Tickler.

Good to see some old friends we have not seen in a while and some new friends we made tonight.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

thehaze

Cudos to the organizers.

I had loads of fun. Another fantastic TEMAC event!

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

gmcnic

Thank you Michael and Jack for organizing another great event!
I really enjoyed the evening.

Graham

Michael

Well I certainly had fun!

Lots of fun, relaxed and exciting flying, lots of friends, lots of smiles, and a lot of really neat model airplanes!

Let's wait for the 'Tickler', and then Andy will post a photo gallery, and then I'll post a few images here in this thread.
Michael

Michael

Thanks to Jack for taking care of business last night and to Andy for taking all those photos that we will soon see.

A very special thanks to Simon H for his idea/suggestion that this event be limited to TEMAC members (and only a very few invited guests) as the quantity of participants was very manageable and we able to fly all evening without interruption; it was a bit busy at times but never too difficult to find airspace.
Michael