!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Toronto Electric Model Aviation Club (TEMAC) > Ryerson Training

Ryerson University- helping them out in 2016

<< < (2/3) > >>

battlestu:
they paint the ceiling blue ;)

Frank v B:
Greg,

Thanks for putting Mr. (S)No-Balls in his place. ;D
We will even paint the North star on the ceiling so he can get his bearings.

Frank

thehaze:

--- Quote from: Frank v B on January 14, 2016, 09:15:41 PM ---Thanks Mike.  Will let you know.  The plans may involve indoor training on buddy cords during the winter.  Ryerson is checking into gym availability now.

Frank

--- End quote ---

OK  keep me posted

Frank v B:
Just got word today that the Ryerson team have bought two Apprentices and they arrived today.  They hope to have them assembled by Tuesday evening.  I will meet with them at Ryerson to go over ground school stuff (binding, throws, etiquette, objectives, behaviour, etc.).  The 4 Ryerson pilots we have been asked to train have confirmed their MAAC membership.  Once the ground school is over, I will be asking for instructors to help.  Mike Hazelton, our CFI, will get to assemble the teaching team.  Hope I am included.... if he thinks I am good enough. :D

That will force me to go out and fly in the snow.  No Andy, I am not wearing my bathing suit.... and stop grinning! ;D

Frank

Andy Hoffer:
I would be more than pleased to provide coaching on selection and deployment of snowpants, boots and other winter gear.  These kids need some balanced, unbiased instruction.  ;D

Snowballs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version