!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Toronto Electric Model Aviation Club (TEMAC) > Ryerson Training

Ryerson- this weekend Feb 20-21

<< < (2/5) > >>

sihinch:

--- Quote from: Andy Hoffer on February 18, 2016, 07:50:21 AM ---This is really all about Frank's craving to wear his New Year's Day bathing suit again! 8)

Snoballs

--- End quote ---

Wait until you see mine!

Frank v B:
"Wait until you see mine!"

There goes our carefully crafted professional club identity.  8) What are those students supposed to think?? ;D

I notice Graham "The Snow Clearer" has been talking to the sun and temperature gods again so the runway can be clear for Saturday.

Mike, it is my intent to get there both Saturday and Sunday but we will decide on Saturday afternoon.

Frank

Frank v B:
I will be at the field this Saturday at noon... with an airplane,  regardless of the weather. 

Anyone who wants to insult me (please line up) can deliver the insults in person. 
Now serving number 1 (Andy) ;D

Frank

Andy Hoffer:

--- Quote from: Frank v B on February 19, 2016, 06:07:24 PM ---I will be at the field this Saturday at noon... with an airplane,  regardless of the weather. 

Anyone who wants to insult me (please line up) can deliver the insults in person. 
Now serving number 1 (Andy) ;D

Frank

--- End quote ---

Should be fun watching Frank dance in the rain in his bathing suit.   8)

Frank v B:
Andy, you forgot I am originally from Holland.  A rainy day is looked at as a nice summer day.  More than a week of rain is a giant swimming pool.*

Frank

* two facts about Holland  1) 40% of the country is below sea level and 2) the total land area of Holland is the same as the surface area of Lake Ontario.  If you look at Lake Ontario, that is Holland after 40 days and 40 nights. :D  Holland will launch an Ark before any other country. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version