!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

TEMAC Race Series > Piker Class Racing

March MAAC Mag- TEMAC pylon guys- page 70

(1/3) > >>

Frank v B:
On page 70 of the new March 2016 MAAC mag it has a photo of last year's EF-1 races in Orangeville.  Four members of TEMAC went there.  The second guy from the left came in DFL.  My job was to make everyone else feel like winners. :)

One of the pylon judges kept calling my cuts.  How else am I supposed to catch up to the other guys? ;D

It was a great flying day thanks to Ken and the boys.

Frank

cpaine:
Very COOL!! I seen it online but no mag. in the mail yet....

Polecat:

--- Quote from: cpaine on March 30, 2016, 10:27:37 AM ---Very COOL!! I seen it online but no mag. in the mail yet....

--- End quote ---

I got my my mag. on March 18/016.

Ken
MAAC 2515

thehaze:
Look at this motley crew! I had so much fun. If you think you might be even a tiny bit interested in racing EF-1... then do it! In all seriousness, any intermediate pilot can handle an EF-1 model, and if you need some encouragement, moral support, courage, then just ask and we will get you in the air and turning left in no time!

Hopefully we continue to add new pilots to the racing this season.

Frank v B:
Hey Mike,

re "any intermediate pilot can handle an EF-1 model, and if you need some encouragement, moral support, courage,"

Your forgot to add ... and $400-$500! :)

Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version