!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Toronto Electric Model Aviation Club (TEMAC) > Ryerson Training

Ryerson Flying- Sat. April 2 '16

(1/3) > >>

Frank v B:
There will be Ryerson flying at about noon this coming Saturday.  The good news is... I won't be able to make it.*  The bad news is... Andy probably can make it. ;D
Simon and probably Greg will most likely make it as well so there should be lots of help around.

Frank

* Have to attend the triathlon referees meeting in Milton Saturday to be ready for another punishing season.  My wife and I are referees for the National Triathlon Championships in Ottawa in July.  Sure cuts into flying!

Andy Hoffer:
 8)

piker:
Are you showing the forecast because you suggest it won't be pleasant, or are you showing that it will be perfect "Snowballs" weather?

Andy Hoffer:
I have to admit I was leaning toward the unpleasant side; wet snow and electronics are a nasty mix.  Now if it were about 10 degrees colder with dry snow, that would be perfect!

On the other hand, since Frank won't be there ....  ;D

Andy

thehaze:
Meh, these Ryserson guys are pros at flying in garbage weather...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version