!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Toronto Electric Model Aviation Club (TEMAC) > Flight Instruction

Simple DSMX receiver for training

(1/2) > >>

Proteus:
I'd like to thank Frank, Mark, Graham, and everyone who has been helping Ethan get his plane back into the air again.

Is there a simple DSMX receiver I could buy like the discontinued AR610 that doesn't have any "SMART" tech that could interfere with the control?

I saw that its successor the AR620 is SMART compatible with SmartSafe + Hold Last Failsafe so that made me nervous.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Daniel

p.s. We saw that Ethan's DX6e doesn't have a port for the trainer cord so I'm not sure if there is a way to buddy it with the TEMAC DX5e as we had hoped last night

Oscar:
Hello Daniel

You can get this R/X.  Its cheap.  I used it to some of my plane. 
https://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=LEM0034

davidk:
I have a number of the Lemon 6 channel that Oscar recommends.  They are good receivers.  Brand new, in the package.  End Pin or Top Pin.  Happy to sell one to a fellow Temac'er... $20.

GuyOReilly:

--- Quote from: davidk on May 12, 2022, 05:39:46 PM ---I have a number of the Lemon 6 channel that Oscar recommends.  They are good receivers.  Brand new, in the package.  End Pin or Top Pin.  Happy to sell one to a fellow Temac'er... $20.

--- End quote ---
I would like to buy 2 from you; one top and one end pin, please.
I tried ordering a few from China, but no delivery to Canada due to COVID.
Please let me know how we can arrange exchange of receivers for currency. :-)
Guy

Proteus:

--- Quote from: davidk on May 12, 2022, 05:39:46 PM ---I have a number of the Lemon 6 channel that Oscar recommends.  They are good receivers.  Brand new, in the package.  End Pin or Top Pin.  Happy to sell one to a fellow Temac'er... $20.

--- End quote ---

Hi David.  That would be very appreciated. Do you come out to the Wednesday evening training sessions or could I drop by to purchase?

Thanks,

Daniel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version