Lots of stuff for sale ...

Started by Michael, September 06, 2013, 06:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

The following are for sale at fixed non-negotiable prices. In my opinion, the prices are low enough, that they are based on the buyers coming to my home or office within the next 4 days to pick the items up. In fact the prices are so low, that if you're thinking about building a kit or scratch building, the parts in these planes are far better than a bargain!  I am not interested in holding items for any longer length of time, I don't know the next time I'm going to the field, and payment is strictly cash.

Make your confirmation here on this website, and then email your name, phone number and email address, and I will contact you to confirm.
[email protected]

E-Flite Spendor, a few months old with about 10 flights on it. Fully assembled and a superb and easy to fly pattern flyer.  Almost like new and ready to bind to your spectrum/JR receiver.  This did not come with a battery. This comes with the original Horizon Hobby 50-size brushless motor, original Horizon Hobby 60 amp speed control, all original Horizon Hobby digital servos and the original new AS3X-gyro system receiver. This is an amazing model airplane, and everyone who has seen it fly is impressed. If you have a battery, this plane is ready to bind and fly in 5 minutes.
http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=EFL10250
Retail $439 plus tax.
My price: $320.
Now $250. SOLD.

I'm done for the evening, gentlemen.

If anyone's interested, please respond here in this thread.

If no one responds by noon Tuesday, Nov. 26, I'll post this price on RCCanada.

Old Robbe Gemini model plane, flies off grass, snow and water. Lots of fun.
Banged up and repaired many times, but those of you who've seen it fly (off water too) know that this is a terrific model. Includes top quality componants: a 5-ch Spektrum receiver, 4 servos (Parkzone and Hitec), AXI 2208/34 brushless motor, an E-Flite 20 amp speed control, and a 3-cell Thunderpower 910 mAh lipo battery. Ready to bind and fly.
Over $400 invested, but I've had tons of fun, and will let it go cheap. See photo below.

Considering that this is bind-n-fly and comes with a battery, I can't see getting into float-flying or snow-flying any cheaper.
only $80.

Michael

Ededge2002

Im hobby broke with a project right now but these are some great deals!  Good luck with the sale Michael.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Michael

Retracts are Simon's.

I'll contact you later or tomorrow.

Michael

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Michael

It looks like Sunday's weather will be decent, so I'll probably be going up to TEMAC.
If anyone wants me to bring anything along, let me know.
;)
Michael

sihinch

I also plan to fly at TEMAC on Sunday. I'll bring cash

Thanks!

Madman

Michael

I'll take the 109 and blinky please. Any idea when you will be at TEMAC tomorrow? We have a fun fly at our field tomorrow so it may be a couple days before I can get to your place. Thank you.

Stephen

Michael

I should be at TEMAC by 1pm, maybe a bit earlier.
You can call my cellphone anytime tomorrow (Sunday)
647-300-7646

Michael

Michael

Some sold, others have price reductions.

See first post.
Michael

Ededge2002

Bring dornier Sunday if your going.

Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Ill take the UMX Mig if available please.

Michael

Dornier to Ed; Mig to Simon.

Sunday at TEMAC.
Michael

Frank v B

Michael,

I will take the Depron Rare Bear.  Will be there Sunday.

Frank

ps: I believe this plane has an E-Flite 180, not 280 as in the description...unless you upgraded it recently.  The 280 has only been out for 2 years.  I will take it either way.
"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

Michael