Lots of stuff for sale ...

Started by Michael, September 06, 2013, 06:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

I bought a couple things from him and didn't get lunch or a kiss. Consider yourself lucky!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

Lunch was good.

Burgers, coke and poutine, and nearly an hour talking about model airplanes!
Michael

sihinch

How's your diet going Michael??!

My strict carb free diet allowed me to eat at least 8 slices of pizza on Saturday!

bfeist

Thanks for sharing guys

</unsubscribe>

piker

Quote from: bfeist on October 01, 2013, 07:46:32 PM
Thanks for sharing guys

</unsubscribe>

Well, aren't YOU antisocial.  You're not fascinated with the details of our Burger King lunch?  Sheesh!  So hard to please...

Michael

2 items left.

These are really low prices.

I want to sell these quickly. Call me to confirm. 647-300-7646.

The following are for sale at fixed non-negotiable prices. In my opinion, the prices are low enough, that they are based on the buyers coming to my home or office within the next 4 days to pick the items up. In fact the prices are so low, that if you're thinking about building a kit or scratch building, the parts in these planes are far better than a bargain!  I am not interested in holding items for any longer length of time, I don't know the next time I'm going to the field, and payment is strictly cash.

Make your confirmation here on this website, and then email your name, phone number and email address, and I will contact you to confirm.
[email protected]

E-Flite Spendor, a few months old with about 10 flights on it. Fully assembled and a superb and easy to fly pattern flyer.  Almost like new and ready to bind to your spectrum/JR receiver.  This did not come with a battery. This comes with the original Horizon Hobby 50-size brushless motor, original Horizon Hobby 60 amp speed control, all original Horizon Hobby digital servos and the original new AS3X-gyro system receiver. This is an amazing model airplane, and everyone who has seen it fly is impressed. If you have a battery, this plane is ready to bind and fly in 5 minutes.
http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=EFL10250
Retail $439 plus tax.
My price: $320.
Now $250. SOLD.

Old Robbe Gemini model plane, flies off grass, snow and water. Lots of fun.
Banged up and repaired many times, but those of you who've seen it fly (off water too) know that this is a terrific model. Includes top quality componants: a 5-ch Spektrum receiver, 4 servos (Parkzone and Hitec), AXI 2208/34 brushless motor, an E-Flite 20 amp speed control, and a 3-cell Thunderpower 910 mAh lipo battery. Ready to bind and fly.
Over $400 invested, but I've had tons of fun, and will let it go cheap. See photo in the opening post of this thread.

Considering that this is bind-n-fly and comes with a battery, I can't see getting into float-flying or snow-flying any cheaper.
only $80.
Michael

Wingnutz

Hi Michael,
Splendor has EC3 connectors or EC5?....uncrashed and LG unscathed?
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Michael

Splendor has the standard blue E-Flite connector that matches E-Flite (or Parkzone) batteries. It needs a 6 cell pack, or 2 x 3 cell packs, but you will need to make a Y connector.

No crashes, and I did not adjust the receiver; it still has factory settings and flies straight as an arrow, even in windy conditions.

It does wag its tail slightly in some full throttle maneuvers at the factory settings. I left it alone because I almost never fly full throttle. The model's system is very powerful.

It's possible there are minor scratches or bumps from putting it in and out of my car, but those would be very minor.

The plane is almost as new.

It is very cheap at this price. just think what it would be to buy the components; the receiver (with 3 axis gyro) alone retails at over $150, the ESC is nearly $100, a similar E-Flite motor would top $100; the digital servos would top $100, and I would imagine the plane is worth something too, .... plus prop, plus spinner, plus wheels, etc.   ;D
Michael

Michael

I'm done for the evening, gentlemen.

If anyone's interested, please respond here in this thread.

If no one responds by noon Tuesday, Nov. 26, I'll post this price on RCCanada.
Michael

Ededge2002

I agree with Michael that this is a terrific deal for the components alone.  Michael takes very good care of all his beautiful toys and my last viewing of the Spendor was standard to that point.  If I was in the market for a nice flying 50 sized model this would be mine.  Don't get all worked up that its a "pattern model"  it simply flies much better than most scale planes because its designed to!

I am not on commission nor do I owe Michael any favours lol
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Wingnutz

I'll take the Splendor at $250. Thanks. LMK when/where I can pick it up.
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Michael

Splendor sold.

Call me, Bill.

647-300-7646

Robbe Gemini still available.
Michael