2013-60 TEMAC Tickler, Skills Challenge, Final Fun Fly 2013.

Started by Papa, October 01, 2013, 04:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

#2013-60
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

imran13

Thanks for an awesome day Jack!

For the drag race (the two leaders) which one of us was it? Me or Imran H? My leader has a red spinner on it.
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Tom M.

You guys sure know how to have fun!! Please consider moving your field 2 hrs. to the South West... :D
  Tom

piker

Michael

Take a look at the two planes that won the 'Carrier' challenge; both have flaps down.  ;D
Michael

Papa

Hi Imran's, We're not telling. You two can argue it for the next twelve months.

The point is everyone is a winner, it's not about winning it's all about competing and being a part of club activities and making friends and developing character.

Jack.
A motto to live by:

Papa

Hey Tom Thank you, but fun is the name of our game. Why not consider moving two hours North East?

Jack.
A motto to live by:

sihinch

Quote from: Papa on October 01, 2013, 06:31:25 PM
it's not about winning it's all about competing

But that doesn't apply to Nooner racing, right?  ;D

imran13

Dammit Jack ;D I can't wait for another twelve months for fun like that again!!

Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

bfeist

Quote from: Tom M. on October 01, 2013, 05:15:01 PM
  You guys sure know how to have fun!! Please consider moving your field 2 hrs. to the South West... :D
  Tom

I hear you. I live near High Park in the west end. All I can tell you is that it's worth the drive.

Ededge2002

Great day! 

Very impressive flying by some of our youngest members!  Really showing us old buzzards that they can fly.  A testament to Mike and his Instruction team!

As for being called a Braggar... Ive had worse.. Much much worse!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?