TEMAC September funfly!

Started by Ededge2002, August 30, 2012, 08:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphx

It was really fun! First time flying for real in almost 2 years, and it felt great. Hopefully I will be able to find more free time to come fly more often  ;D

This club has such a great, positive atmosphere and everyone is so helpful its amazing,
Thanks to all who hosted this event, and to all the great people I met as well!

MAX

thehaze

Max

Nice to have you at the field today. Glad you had fun.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

bfeist

What a weekend. I calculate that I flew over 2000 watt hours of flying over the two days. My back hurts :)

Fantastic weather, great turn-out without being overcrowded. Lots of people having a great time and it was great to meet all the people who came from far and wide.

Raffle draw was a total fix, but I'll give that a pass (just kidding).

Ben

Gregor77

I am sorry that Michalel didn't have a chance to see the 1/5 Moth do it's maiden after 20+ years!  But it flew!  There was a few mins at around 5 when the wind claimed right down.. it was now or never!  lol!   Thanks to Ken , Ron and Glen!  It shall fly again!  A little down thrust will help!  lol!

Ededge2002

I would like to thank the TEMAC executive for such a great event!  Last year i came to this event and joined TEMAC.  Need I say more?  great people, great field and a collection of planes that gives everyone somthing to see and marvel.

Im tired and so are my Batteries thank goodness I can go to work for a few days to unwind! 

BEETON  ..  ..  WHOS IN??
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Gregor77

Thanks to Everyone, without their support, I would have never had the guts to fly some of my bigger planes.. and wow I loved it!   I hope you all have a chance to build something over the winter and get it out next fun fly!  There were so many cool planes out there!  Like they said.. I am exausted!

the giant

It was good to see old friends today.  That was the best day of flying i have been able to enjoy all summer.  Thanks TEMAC.
Andre

Wingnutz

Thanks to all who organized! I had a great time both days even though I couldn't stay the whole time. Super job!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

bfeist

Andy Hoffer took some great photos of the event and posted them in the TEMAC.ca Gallery.
Have a look: http://temac.ca/?p=689

Congrats Andy on your first TEMAC.ca posting! I'm sure not the last.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bfeist on September 11, 2012, 01:07:12 AM
Andy Hoffer took some great photos of the event and posted them in the TEMAC.ca Gallery.
Have a look: http://temac.ca/?p=689

Congrats Andy on your first TEMAC.ca posting! I'm sure not the last.

Thanks so much Ben.  It was a great two days of shooting.  Thanks to all the pilots and builders who gave me so much great eye candy to work with.  I've added the photos from the first day of the Fun Fly at http://temac.ca/?p=1013.

Enjoy!

Andy Hoffer

P.S.  If anyone would like high-res copies of any of the images, just send me a personal message with a copy of the thumbnail photo (from the gallery) for each photo you'd like, along with your email address.

Andy

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Thanks to all our Sponsors, Supporters and members.  Without any of you, it wouldn't be what it is.

So sad I missed the Monday!  :(