Lost Wiha Hex Driver

Started by Andy Hoffer, July 14, 2021, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks,

Yesterday afternoon (July 13) around 3:30 pm I left a Wiha 2.0 mm x 60 mm hex driver (similar to the one shown) in the grass immediately adjacent to the east side of the parking lot, at the north end gap in the fence which separates the parking lot from the pits.  If you find it I'd greatly appreciate getting it back.

Thanks so much.

Andy Hoffer

GuyOReilly

@Andy Hoffer how will you ever fix that loose screw?  ???

Andy Hoffer

GuyOReilly

Quote from: Andy Hoffer on July 14, 2021, 08:56:16 PM
Quote from: GuyOReilly on July 14, 2021, 04:44:57 PM

Hi @GuyOReilly ,

Vice grips!!   ;D

Andy

I always thought these were vise grips,  ??? but should it be the screw that controls your vices then so be it.  ;D
Here is hoping you found it.
Have a great day!

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: GuyOReilly on July 15, 2021, 08:08:52 AM
Quote from: Andy Hoffer on July 14, 2021, 08:56:16 PM
Quote from: GuyOReilly on July 14, 2021, 04:44:57 PM

Hi @GuyOReilly ,

Vice grips!!   ;D

Andy

I always thought these were vise grips,  ??? but should it be the screw that controls your vices then so be it.  ;D
Here is hoping you found it.
Have a great day!

Absolutely correct @GuyOReilly .  The tool is indeed a vise grip.  But getting a grip on the undesirable trait of losing one's treasured tools is a "vice" grip!  ;D

So far it looks like the worms ate my hex driver in the rainstorm!  Of course, there is the possibility that the mass gravitational attraction of the high density ("black hole") of tools in @Frank v B 's van caused my hex driver to migrate into his van upon his arrival at the field last night for training.  If the latter is true, my poor unsuspecting hex driver is doomed!  8)

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Found it!  Hiding underneath my sunglasses case on the centre console of my CRV, having taken extreme measures to avoid @Frank v B 's "black hole" the day following the big downpour at TEMAC, during which it was used to very hastily remove the wing from my E-Flite Beaver.  Wiha definitely makes smart tools!

Of course the real positive in all of this was the delicious opportunity to spar with @GuyOReilly about vices and vises!  ;D

Andy