'Private' message from Ed ....

Started by Michael, November 20, 2021, 05:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I got a nice message from Ed M.; you guys remember ...

He's the funniest guy, and he'd show up at the club in that enormous recreational house on wheels, and fly the fastest models known!

This is what he said:

"Just wanted to say Hi and ask how things are and tell you that I miss the old TEMAC.

The child you and your gang created was magical. In my 30+ years in the hobby I've never flown at such a great club.

Edwar
d"

We miss you Ed, and you're welcome to visit and fly with us anytime. Just let us know.
Michael

octagon

I got back into the hobby in 2014 and showed up at Rogo with my Apprentice after being told by a local hobby shop that there were always instructors there willing to help out on Saturdays. Ed didn't know me, and I was not a Temac member yet, but Ed invited me to be his guest for the day. He proceeded to sort the plane and maiden it and was so kind. I have never forgotten that. Good guy. Wish he was still flying with us. Not that I would now want to be up in the air when he had one of his 200 mph planes buzzing the field.
What could possibly go wrong?

bfeist

TEMAC is a special place. There's a reason I choose TEMAC when there are 3+ other clubs actually closer to me.

Ben

p.s. Ed needs to move back to Toronto.

Ededge2002

Michael kisses and tells!

LOL

Thanks guys
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?