Jan 11 2017 meeting

Started by Michael, January 12, 2017, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

That was a great meeting!

There were about 25 people there, and supper was fun. We all talked and joked for an hour and a half.

The meeting itself was great with a terrific presentation by Fred Messacar (Chair of the MAAC Archives committee) who talked about colour paint matching. His background at CIL certainly gave him a lot of ammunition for an informative talk, and his jokes and overall manner had people laughing and joining in the whole time. Thanks Fred!

Thanks also to John Kusturin, a life-time-member of TEMAC, who donated a fantastic group of brushless motors, speed controls, servos and other stuff, which we sold off in a fun auction to support the club.

Michael

battlestu

Had a great time lastnight!!! A big Thank You to Fred and Michael. Forgot my regular camera but I did get a few shots with the cell phone.

See you all in two weeks for the build class

Thanks
Greg

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

bweaver

Micheal,  if that is your finalized yellow mustang in the picture, it looks great, but the shot probably doesn't do it justice. (don't take offense Greg) I have been watching the forum for more on your build thread.  How about a few pictures of it added to your thread?   :-\

battlestu

none taken ... I blame the camera phone :)

and no that was different P-51 Cadez picked up from the auction
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Michael

Quote from: bweaver on January 12, 2017, 10:02:08 AM
Micheal,  if that is your finalized yellow mustang in the picture, it looks great, but the shot probably doesn't do it justice. (don't take offense Greg) I have been watching the forum for more on your build thread.  How about a few pictures of it added to your thread?   :-\

That's not my Mustang.

I'll post updates in that thread soon.
Michael

BJROB

It was a very good meeting
the information on paint and mixing was very help full
I could never figure out why I matched the paint in the shop, it looks good
But out side never matches... and always mix one shade liter
And as always the company at the meeting.... it was fun.
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!