TEMAC is open again! New TEMAC Tickler!

Started by Michael, February 22, 2021, 08:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Good News! As COVID-19 restrictions are being eased, TEMAC is now officially open for our members. (If you haven't paid for your 2021 TEMAC or MAAC memberships, you must do so before flying.) Of course all safety protocols (social distancing, no common tables, etc, and common sense) remain in place. Be safe!

I want to make another shout out to Athol and David (board members)! Athol's meticulous control of our club's finances makes me wish he was the finance minister of our federal government, and David's support, advice and managing of our field continue to make TEMAC the wonderful place we all love!

The board thanks Frank for accepting our request to be TEMAC's Chief Flight Instructor, and I want to reassure new members and students that he will continue to find ways to help all of you, safely and within the limitations of COVID-19 protocols.

BTW, can anyone guess what colour our members have determined to be the easiest to see while winter flying?

Michael Rogozinsky, President, TEMAC

Michael

Athol

Based on the pictures, I would say "winter white"  :o

msatin

Awesome new Michael!
Continued thanks to all the board members who work to make TEMAC such a great club
You never fail until you stop trying

Andy Hoffer

Wingnutz

Quote from: msatin on February 22, 2021, 09:57:56 PM
Awesome new Michael!
Continued thanks to all the board members who work to make TEMAC such a great club
Gee! I thought the old, errr,...regular Michael was pretty neat! Seriously, great news!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Michael

REMINDER:

TEMAC's limited opening is due to the changes in local restrictions.

Some areas of Ontario are still under non-essential travel restrictions

Be careful.
Michael