2014 Team message boards?

Started by Ededge2002, November 17, 2013, 08:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

I enjoyed the team message system last year and wonder if the same could be implemented again?  It was fun to bounce ideas off each other and share general info and "helpful" prodding lol

As submitted in my contract agreement to race again next year I hope the requested sound equipment will be installed prior to the first race.  I have selected my team introductory song and hope all my teammates agree it suits us.

http://youtu.be/aZCdK6x1hks

Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

thehaze

Seems a little tame. I was thinking we needed something a with a little more Edge... However, in the spirit of competition I would like to offer up the following song for Simon's team..

01 Driving - Hans Zimmer - Driving Miss Daisy Score

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

bfeist

Quote from: thehaze on November 18, 2013, 10:18:04 PM
Seems a little tame. I was thinking we needed something a with a little more Edge... However, in the spirit of competition I would like to offer up the following song for Simon's team..

Burn

Andy Hoffer

Great idea Ben.  I think the team site concept is great.  Michael and I need a proper forum for developing our strategies for  continued and absolute domination of last place.  No one can touch us!!

Re team songs, they should definitely be performed live by the competitors, with extra points for a cappella, of course.  No hiding behind cheap karaoke rock accompaniments. 

Andy