1-2013 TRN

Started by Papa, January 06, 2013, 09:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

Does this offer include delivery by Simon to each of our houses?  Can't waste any time.  Gotta start practicing!

sihinch

I'm actually out of town from Friday until Sunday, and then from Monday until the following Friday.

So I may have to drop them off somewhere on Sunday - any volunteers?

S

sihinch

Nooners are at my house now (and ESCs) for anyone with the inclination or desire to pick them up tonight?! 

Yonge & St Clair.  I'm in all evening. 416 624 9984

If not, I plan to take them to TEMAC on Sunday p.m. for any willing ice pilots to collect, and then pass them to another Board member, who is more centrally located, for your pick up.  Either Greg C or Greg H in Stoufville, or Andy H near Bayview & Finch.

I left the bill at work, but if memory serves the ARC was about $90, the ARF about $105 and the ESC about $29.  These were taxes and delivery in. 

I will send out accurate costs tomorrow.  Don't shout at me if they are +/- a few dollars.

Here we go!  ;D

Gregor77

Nice!  More building.

sihinch

Prices (with shipping and taxes) rounded up or down to nearest 25c (convenience charge!)

ARC $86.50
ARF $96.00
ESC $31.25

Michael

Got my Nooner today!

Oh yeah, and Simon delivered my pylon racer too!

Michael

Ededge2002

Yes I and several others received there airframes as well. Not all of us were lucky enough to get nooners...   Thanks Simon for your contribution and saving us all quite a few bucks!   Anyone else getting excited about the team selections??
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Team Nooners?

I'm excited Ed!

piker

Yep!  Got my Nooner from Michael yesterday.  It's a lot smaller than I thought!  But the quality is better than I expected.  It should be fun working with it.  I'm sure it'll look bigger when I'm done.

But I have to finish working with my big one before I can get going on the little one.

Ededge2002

Quote from: piker on February 26, 2013, 09:38:37 AM
Yep!  Got my Nooner from Michael yesterday.  It's a lot smaller than I thought!  But the quality is better than I expected.  It should be fun working with it.  I'm sure it'll look bigger when I'm done.

But I have to finish working with my big one before I can get going on the little one.

No one wants to hear about you and Michael having a Nooner!  Never mind all the information on its size and it changing. ICK!

Ededge2002

Per rule #4 in the guidelines I would like to request that my card/number be. ....

Ace of hearts!! 

LOL!

" 4. Race numbers will be a card from a deck of cards, no 10's or Jokers"

I would also suggest that at least having the required airframe be REQUIRED prior to number selection. This will eliminate the flood of numbers as was previously seen...  fake popularity we don't need.

thehaze

Since I have my wing halves joined I think I qualify for a number assignment

Ace of Spades for Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song will be playing as I walk up to the pilot station for the race....

Motörhead - Ace Of Spades

Meanwhile, here's my brother's.......

Lesley Gore - Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Ededge2002

Oh brotherly love LOL!

On re reading the rule there is a possability that the no 10's is talking Jack Queen king??

Jack can you confirm this for us??

sihinch

I want this played when I walk out......starting from 3.43

http://youtu.be/O6P2_i0Y6ms

Memories of Murray Walker and F1